The Department of Psychology at Western Michigan offers the following resources:
- American Psychological Association
- Association for Behavior Analysis International
- Organizational Behavior Management Network
Universities and colleges
- Harvard University
- Indiana University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Mississippi State University
- North Dakota State University
- Northwestern University
- University of California-Berkeley
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Nevada - Reno
- University of North Texas
- University of Oregon
- University of S. Florida—Behavior Analysis
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Vanderbilt University
- West Virginia University
- Behaviorism Tutorial—A modest web-based, interactive instructional unit on the nature of behavior analysis/radical behaviorism, and the differences between behavior analysis/radical behaviorism and traditional methodological behaviorism.
- GRE Prep-Course Reviews—The Reviews.com team, which is comprised of researchers and industry experts, dedicated hundreds of hours examining and evaluating different test prep programs, both traditional and online. Based on a number of data points, they were able to narrow that list down to four standout programs
- Kalamazoo Autism Center—Graduate and undergraduate behavior analysis students in the Department of Psychology at WMU work one-on-one with our children at this well-established childcare provider in Kalamazoo, MI, providing intensive behavioral interventions.
- Lucidchart is an online diagram application which makes it easy to create and share professional flowchart diagrams for your brainstorming and project management needs.
- To request funding for poster printing, please fill out the online application.
- Spectrum Center
- Information on psychology licensing rules for all states in the country, as well as info on major psychology associations.