Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5439 USA
- Ph.D., Psychology, University of Florida, 2000
- M.S., Psychology, University of Florida, 1997
- B.S., Psychology, University of Florida, 1993
- B.A., Anthropology, University of Florida, 1993
- Behavioral research methods
- Verbal behavior
- Experimental analysis of behavior
- Behavioral pharmacology, models of choice
- Pro-social and aggressive behavior
- Experimental analysis of human and nonhuman behavior
Dr. Cynthia J. Pietras is an associate professor for the Department of Psychology at Western Michigan University and a member of the behavior analysis faculty.
Pietras' area of expertise in behavioral analysis include experimental analysis of human and nonhuman behavior, pro-social behavior (e.g., cooperation, altruism) and aggressive behavior, risky choices and self-control, behavioral pharmacology and behavioral ecology.