Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5439 USA
- Ph.D., Psychology, University of Florida, 2000
- M.S., Psychology, University of Florida, 1997
- B.S., Psychology, University of Florida, 1993
- B.A., Anthropology, University of Florida, 1993
- Behavioral research methods
- Verbal behavior
- Experimental analysis of behavior
- Behavioral pharmacology, models of choice
- Pro-social and aggressive behavior
- Experimental analysis of human and nonhuman behavior
Dr. Cynthia J. Pietras is an associate professor for the Department of Psychology at Western Michigan University and a member of the behavior analysis faculty. She also serves as chair for the behavioral analysis graduate program.
Pietras' area of expertise in behavioral analysis include experimental analysis of human and nonhuman behavior, pro-social behavior (e.g., cooperation, altruism) and aggressive behavior, risky choices and self-control, behavioral pharmacology and behavioral ecology.