Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5439 USA
- Ph.D., University of Minnesota, 1977
- M.A., West Virginia University, 1974
- B.A., Alderson-Broaddus College, 1972
- Michigan Board of Pharmacy Controlled Substances License
- Department of Justice Controlled Substance Certificate - Schedule 1 & 2
- Mental retardation
- Basic learning processes
- Behavioral pharmacology
Dr. Alan Poling is a professor for the Department of Psychology at Western Michigan University, a member of the behavior analysis program and director of the behavioral pharmacology laboratory. He was a research associate at University of South Carolina prior to joining the faculty at WMU in 1978.
Poling's area of expertise in behavioral analysis includes mental retardation, basic learning processes, behavioral pharmacology and school psychology.