PSSO is pleased that you have chosen to work at Western Michigan University. With our diverse skills, talents and personality, WMU's hard-working and dedicated support staff members make a valued contribution to the University community.
- PSSO Holiday Fundraiser - Kalamazoo Kettle Corn orders are now being accepted until Nov. 21, 2017. Pick-up is scheduled for Dec. 6, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in room 106, Bernhard Center. Order form
- The 2017-18 calendar has been announced and we are working on finalizing guest speakers.
- The Western Wellness program offers several health and fitness opportunities to all staff.
Calling all PSSO members! We are trying something new as a way to introduce our members. Please contact Vicky Crawford with a photo and information about YOU! Include your name, how long you have been a member, how you are involved in PSSO or how you would like to be involved, your title and where you work. That is it! Then sit back and watch our Facebook page for your photo to show up!
- We are currently seeking PSSO eligible members to serve on the Membership Committee. If you are interested in serving on this or any committee, send the PSSO board an email through the Contact Us page.
- Joining the Professional Support Staff Organization at Western Michigan University is a great way for eligible employees to get involved, network with colleagues and have a voice on campus. We are known campuswide for hosting our Spring Luncheon, distribution of Finals Survival bags during Finals Finish, our annual Kettlecorn fundraiser and more. New members are welcome year-round. GO BRONCOS!