2020 APPLICATION DEADLINES
Applications and all related materials must be received by the Office of Admissions by the following deadlines to be considered for admission:
Fall 2020 entry
Classes begin in early September.
WMU will pay the application fee for students completing a first-year or transfer student application for fall 2020; the fee will be automatically waived as you submit the application.
- November 15, Early Action (non-binding). To maximize eligibility for scholarships and Lee Honors College invitation, first-year students who plan to enroll in the fall semester should complete their application file by November 15.
- July 31, Rolling Admission. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, WMU has extended the application deadline for fall 2020 entry.
Transfer and all other undergraduate student types:
- August 15
Summer II 2020 entry
Classes begin in late June.
- All undergraduate student types: June 15
Summer I 2020 entry
Classes begin in early May.
- All undergraduate student types: May 1
Spring 2020 entry
Classes begin in early January.
- All undergraduate student types: January 1
WMU welcomes students from all over the world and from many backgrounds. Unfortunately, applicants sometimes experience natural disasters or major crises that impact their ability to complete the admissions process by stated deadlines. We do not want students and families experiencing such difficulty to abandon their college plans.
If you are an applicant or family member experiencing a natural disaster or major crisis where you live, please contact the Office of Admissions at (269) 387-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org when communication channels are available. We will be glad to work with students, families, and counselors experiencing difficulty during a natural disaster or major crisis. Options will be based determined based on each student’s unique circumstances.