As a part of the application process, if you need to submit official transcripts or test scores to the Office of Admissions, please see below for how to submit them.
College transcripts must be received within 90 days of the print date on the transcript to be considered official. Transcripts can be sent from the issuing institution to WMU in many ways.
- Electronic: Transcripts can be submitted electronically by the issuing institution through a credentialing service such as Parchment, Naviance, or National Clearinghouse. Transcripts can also be emailed by the issuing institution to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail: Transcripts can be mailed to Office of Admissions, Western Michigan University, 1903 W Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5211.
- Hand-delivered: Transcripts in an envelope sealed by the issuing institution can be dropped off with an admissions staff member in the Seibert Administration Building.
- Scores can be sent directly from ACT or College Board. Western Michigan University's codes are 2066 for ACT and 1902 for SAT.
- Scores can be printed directly on your official high school transcript.
- Score reports generated by a testing entity can be mailed, emailed, faxed, or hand-delivered. Follow the instructions laid out in the transcript section above for more information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at (269) 387-2000.