As a part of the application process, if you need to submit official transcripts or test scores to the Office of Admissions, please see below for how to submit them.
- Electronic: Transcripts can be submitted electronically by the issuing institution through a credentialing service such as Parchment, Naviance, or National Clearinghouse. Transcripts can also be emailed by the issuing institution to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail: Transcripts can be mailed to Office of Admissions, Western Michigan University, 1903 W Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.
- Hand-delivered: Transcripts in an envelope sealed by the issuing institution can be dropped off with an admissions staff member in the Seibert Administration Building.
- Scores can be sent directly from ACT or College Board. Western Michigan University's codes are 2066 for ACT and 1902 for SAT.
- Scores can be printed directly on your official high school transcript.
- Score reports generated by a testing entity can be mailed, emailed, faxed, or hand-delivered. Follow the instructions laid out in the transcript section above for more information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at (269) 387-2000.