Skip To Nav

Site-specific menu


International Application to WMU

If you are not a United States citizen and do not have an I-551 Permanent Resident Card or have asylum or refugee status, please follow this link for information on applying for either undergraduate or graduate studies.

To learn more visit the international admissions information page.