To be considered for an assistantship, you must be accepted into the graduate college and enrolled in the civil and construction engineering program as a full-time student.
- Assistantships are awarded for the fall and/or spring semester(s) if funding is available.
- The application deadline for the fall semester is March 1 and the application deadline for the spring semester is October 1.
- Applications received after the deadline date will be considered for the next semester.
- Your information will be kept on file for one year.
- Tuition remission for out-of-state graduate students is not automatically granted.
- Attach a letter of reference and a resume. The resume should include scholarships, publications, and other honors as well as professional and work experience.
- You will be informed (in writing) as to assistantship award status.