The Evaluation Center’s mission is to advance the theory, practice, and use of evaluation. Staffed by a team of interdisciplinary evaluation specialists, the center conducts program evaluations for diverse clients, serves students and local organizations through community-engaged learning, and offers an array of open-access resources on program evaluation.
Check out what's new at The Evaluation Center.
- Valeo, a suite of self-paced courses on program evaluation, powered by The Evaluation Center has just launched!
- Introducing our free evaluation glossary app! Access authoritative definitions of evaluation terms instantly.
- WMU News and W Magazine featured The Evaluation Center as we celebrate 50 years of impact with more than $7 million in new grants.
- Our new video gives you a chance to explore our purpose and goals, who we serve, and what it's like to work with us.
- The Evaluation Lab welcomes the first cohort of student evaluators.
Evaluation Lab - A World of Opportunity
The Evaluation Lab will serve West Michigan communities and give WMU students exciting access to experiential learning opportunities.
Working with us
Evaluation professionals at The Evaluation Center are trained to apply evaluation theory, methods, and proven practices to meet any evaluation challenge. We pride ourselves on our ability to work across a wide range of disciplines and topic areas.
We’re ready to meet you wherever you are on your evaluation journey, whether you are submitting a funding proposal, need an outcome evaluation for a long-standing program, or building your organization’s evaluation capacity. Complete the form below to get started.