Pest Control

Western Michigan University's pest control is provided by a pest solutions contractor.

For any pest control problems in WMU buildings (excluding dorms and apartments) please call the Custodial Services front office at (269) 387-8085.

WMU apartment residents

Any WMU apartment pest problems can be reported to the WMU Apartment Office at (269) 387-2175.

WMU dorm residents and staff

Any WMU dorm pest problems can be reported to Environmental Health and Safety at (269) 387-4794.