Through our partnered suppliers you can select a variety of furniture for your office space needs. Select furniture orders may require assembly by WMU skilled personnel and must be funded by the purchaser. These items will be clearly noted on the website.
Note: All products offered on this website are exclusively for Western Michigan University employees for business use only.
To start please select the desired type of furniture for your office space:
how to buy furniture
Buying furniture at Western Michigan University has been greatly streamlined through the use of this eProcurement Bronco Furniture website. Listed below are a few instructions to help get you started:
Online procurement process:
- Campus Clients will only be able to order one item at a time. Any multiple item requests on the same day will be sent a Bronco Project Request.
- View options available with reference to size and finish options and make selection.
- Standard fabric and color selections approved as indicated.
Please note: Special custom fabric/color selections not noted cannot be issued through the online purchase; a project request is required for all custom orders. For a project request go to the Bronco Project page. If you have any questions, please contact Eleonora Philopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (269) 387-8648.
- Multiple quantity purchases in excess amounts beyond product offerings are not approved.
2. Supplier contact person will assist you with your order from the respective company.
3. Issue order through your University procurement card.
4. Supplier will deliver furniture to you. Shipping costs determined by supplier contingent upon your order.
5. Warranty process: Email the contact person where purchased.