- Start a project by completing and submitting the Bronco Project Request Form to the Facilities Management Department to have your project request placed in the system.
After you submit your request, it will be placed in the system, reviewed and assigned to a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will oversee and coordinate the project with you from start to finish, and communicate with you on a regular basis regarding the status of your project. Projects involve a design and construction phase. As you work with your project manager, each phase if funded and completed to meet your expectations.
If you do not hear from us within two business days or have any questions or problems, please contact the FM Service Center at (269) 387-8514.
Common uses of Bronco Project:
- New furniture or equipment.
- Remodel or renovate an existing space.
- ADA accommodation.
Enter a request for maintenance, custodial or landscaping services.
If you are experiencing difficulties with classroom technology.
Key or Core Change
If your key is lost or broken and needs to be replaced.
- To gain access to a locked room Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., contact the appropriate building coordinator or supervisor from the building coordinator list.
- To gain access to a locked room on evenings, weekend and holidays, contact the Western Michigan University Department of Public Safety at (269) 387-5555.