New and updated policies and forms
- Restricted Fund Accountant Assignments—Revised Aug. 2019
- ecrt (Payroll Confirmation)
- Summer Salary Worksheet FY 2019
- Summer Salary Worksheet Instructions
- Summer Salary Worksheet Sample FY 2019
- ecrt Access Request Form
- Advising appropriate Western Michigan University officials on matters relating to Federal and State laws, University rules, regulations and policies pertaining to fiscal management of sponsored research.
- Ensuring that the business interests of the University are protected in the terms of proposed agreements and throughout the operation of such agreements.
- Determining that the University complies with all provisions of contracts, grants, or agreements entered into with external sponsors.
- Maintaining auditable records in support of direct and indirect charges to contracts, grants, or agreements.
- Preparing and submitting billings and fiscal reports required by sponsors.
- Preparing the facilities and administration proposal and negotiating the facilities and administration rate.
Questions about existing projects, allowability of costs, reporting requirements, re-budgeting, fringe benefits and facilities and administration cost should be directed to (269) 387-4707.