Sept. 11, 2018 Western Michigan University will be deploying the web-based ecrt system to serve as the new tool to facilitate the institution's payroll confirmation process.
ecrt is a web-based technology that intuitively guides PI's and administrators through the various facets of the payroll reporting and confirmation process (previously known as Time and Effort Certification) on a periodic basis.
The ecrt system is designed to help the university comply with the provisions of this institution's payroll reporting policies, federal policy Uniform Guidance 2 CFR 200.430, NIH Salary Limitation on Grants, and other relevant agency policies that govern the need to provide confirmation of an individual's payroll pursuant to his/her sponsored and non-sponsored projects.
The benefits of this new tool include:
- No paper forms to sign and route
- Just a few clicks to complete your payroll confirmation
- View even more information about your sponsored projects
- Access your information anytime and anywhere you have Internet access
- ecrt Training Guides
- ecrt Calendar FY 2021/2022
- ecrt Calendar FY 2020/2021
PI ecrt training video
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.