Effective date: Aug. 1, 2019
- When a prime award is received with a sub-award the Office of Research and Innovation enters the information from the Subrecipient Commitment Form into the Sub-award data base.
- When Grants and Contracts receives the prime award and creates the award in Grants PeopleSoftthe name of the sub-award is also added. A milestone (FFATA required reporting) is added to the award record. (See screen shots and instructions).
- The Research Contracts Administrator (RCA) in the Office of Research and Innovation prepares the sub-award and routes for signatures. After both parties have signed the sub- award the RCA sends Grants and Contracts the fully executed sub-award agreement.
- Grants and Contracts enters the sub-awardee DUNs number into FSRS and completes the required data elements based on the information provided in the sub-award agreement. Once the data is entered into FSRS, the Grants and Contracts Office maintains a copy of the completed submission and completes the milestone dates in Grants PeopleSoft.
- FFATA information such as amount of sub-award and date submitted in FSRS is entered into the sub-award database.
- A FFATA report is run based on the milestones in PeopleSoft on a quarterly basis. PS Financials –Main Menu – Reporting Tools – BI Publisher – Query Report Viewer – WMUGMFFATA (Excel default view.)