Learn more about your Western Michigan University benefits and travel around the Expo hall to Know Your Numbers as you discover your benefits and wellness numbers. Participate in a wide range of activities at the 2019 Benefits and Wellness Expo as it kicks off the new 2020 Western Wellness program focus: Eight Dimensions of Wellness. Plan to pick up a record-keeper card and log as many of your numbers as you can.
You could win of the WMU Experience door prizes. They include: ESPORTS Arena gaming, Climbing Wall, Turkey Trot, Dining at Bella Vita Cafe, hockey game, Miller Auditorium event, Sindecuse massage therapy, and professionally fitted bicycle helmet.
Check out the activities from 36 exhibitors as you play games, take mini-quizzes, test food samples, pick exhibitor giveaways and recipes plus:
- Consultations with benefits providers: BASIC, BCBSM, HelpNet, MPSERS, The Standard, TIAA, and others.
- WMU degree and fun course information: Admissions, Graduate College, and Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
- Flu Shots (with WMU BCBSM ID card).
- Chair massages.
- Health awareness screenings.
- Health risk surveys and games.