Western Michigan University uses an automated system to request and approve the following personnel appointments and transactions: incidental pay, temporary appointment and student appointment.
PeopleSoft 9.2 Navigation
See the PeopleSoft Systems 9.2 Upgrade website for further details regarding new navigation. Below are the new user guides for the 9.2 version.
- Forms and process changes-March 2013
- PSHR electronic workflow: non-faculty temporary appointments
- PSHR electronic workflow: training
- PSHR electronic workflow: training-graduate appointment forms
- PSHR electronic workflow: user guide - PeopleSoft 9.2 version
- PSHR electronic workflow: user guide - reports - PeopleSoft 9.2 version
Workflow News and Forms Forum
Access the Workflow News and Forms Forum here.
Twice a year in spring and fall semesters you will be asked to re-authorized your systems access. It begins with an email from WMU Registrar Information with a subject pertaining to WMU Systems Re-Authorization has begun. If you are a supervisor, there is a second approval process. It is very critical to complete the re-authorization in order for access to continue. The process only takes a few clicks and we greatly appreciate your compliance.
Need additional assistance?
Please contact the Human Resources representative for your area.