Digital Transformation of Healthcare and Finance:
The Role of Blockchain, Fintech and AI
The conference brings together business leaders, academics, administrators and students from across the globe to exchange ideas and discuss challenges and opportunities—including the latest business, technology and healthcare trends. You are invited to attend the 2022 joint conference that focuses on recent advances in healthcare IT and financial technology (fintech), both of which will substantially impact businesses and society.
The joint ICHITA and IT Forum conference, hosted by the Department of Business Information Systems at the Haworth College of Business, provides a setting for educators, students, professionals, employers and state and local governments to interact and exchange ideas about technology-related topics. It is designed to be a bridge between academia and practicing professionals. You are cordially invited to join us for this conference exploring the potential of blockchain, fintech and artificial intelligence.
- Thursday, November 3: Pre-conference gathering
- Keynote speakers.
- Plenary sessions.
- Career connect and networking, coordinated with the Zhang Career Center
- Event project management and agile development workshop
- Business analytics case competition
- Cryptocurrency student panel discussion
- Industry and academic speakers
- Business Information Systems 40th anniversary celebration
- Best research awards
- Best practices, case analyses and research findings.
- Opportunities for selected papers to be published in the special issue of the American Journal of Business.
- Healthcare analytics and big data
- Pandemic planning and management
- Smart health and well-being technology
- Augmented reality in healthcare
- Community EMR interoperability
- Health information exchange and interoperability
- Telehealth and telemedicine solutions
- Privacy and security issues in healthcare
- Wearable devices: design, adoption and outcomes
- Big data, blockchain and fintech
- Regulatory challenges in fintech
- Value creation in the blockchain economy
- Internet of things
- The business value of blockchain
- Prediction markets
- Digital payment solutions
- Crowdfunding and crowdsourcing
- High-frequency algorithmic trading