Digital Transformation of Healthcare and Finance:
The Role of Blockchain, Fintech and AI
The conference brings together business leaders, academics, administrators and students from across the globe to exchange ideas and discuss challenges and opportunities—including the latest business, technology and healthcare trends. You are invited to attend the 2022 joint conference that focuses on recent advances in health IT and financial technology (fintech), both of which will substantially impact businesses and society.
The Joint ICHITA and IT Forum conference, hosted by the Department of Business Information Systems at the Haworth College of Business, provides a setting for educators, students, professionals, employers and state and local governments to interact and exchange ideas about technology-related topics. It is designed to be a bridge between academia and practicing professionals. You are cordially invited to join us for this conference exploring the potential of Blockchain, fintech and artificial intelligence.
- Thursday, November 3: Pre-conference gathering
- Keynote speakers.
- Plenary sessions.
- Seminars and research presentations.
- Best practices, case analyses and research findings.
- Opportunities for selected papers to be published in the special issue of the American Journal of Business.
Want to know more?
- Healthcare analytics and big data
- Pandemic planning and management
- Smart health and well-being technology
- Augmented reality in healthcare
- Community EMR interoperability
- Health information exchange and interoperability
- Telehealth and telemedicine solutions
- Privacy and security issues in healthcare
- Wearable devices: design, adoption and outcomes
- Big data, blockchain and fintech
- Regulatory challenges in fintech
- Value creation in the blockchain economy
- Internet of things
- The business value of blockchain
- Prediction markets
- Digital payment solutions
- Crowdfunding and crowdsourcing
- High-frequency algorithmic trading
Register early to take advantage of discounts. Early bird rates end October 10.
- Regular Registration (Academia / Industry)—$199; $249 after October 10.
- Non-WMU Student Registration—$99; $149 after October 10.
- Registration (Online Research Presentation*) —$99
- Student Registration (Online Research Presentation*) —$49
- WMU faculty, staff and students—Registration fee waived.
*For articles accepted for presentation at the conference for which authors could not visit in person due to global events. Selected articles will be included in the conference transaction and will be available online.