The student affairs information systems team is responsible for providing technical support to Western Michigan University's Division of Student Affairs. The major functions of the department include:
- Providing the strategic and operational technical direction for student affairs.
- Supporting WMU purchased computers and printers for the division.
- Developing custom applications and managing third-party solutions for departments.
- Creating and maintaining databases and data interfaces between student affairs and other WMU departments.
- Acting as the liaison between student affairs and the Office of Information Technology.
Division of Student Affairs
2107 Faunce Student Services Building
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5348 USA
Fax: (269) 387-2554