In order to be eligible for a graduate assistantship, an applicant must be accepted into a graduate program offered in the Department of Physical Therapy at Western Michigan University. Students must be enrolled full-time (minimum 6 credits per semester) during the appointment as a graduate assistant in the College of Health and Human Services. Currently, the two 10-hour/week positions for the 2020-21 academic year, fall/spring semesters, have been filled but check back later regarding positions for the 2021-22 academic year.
The Department of Physical Therapy Graduate Assistant will support the DPT program in various administrative activities, including, but not limited to:
- Serving as a program ambassador at admission and campus events
- Research tasks
- Organizing and maintaining the DPT classroom and lab space.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, and
- Enrolled in the Doctor of Physical Therapy program at Western Michigan University
- Students must be in good standing to be eligible
How to Apply:
- Submit a Cover Letter/Statement of Interest (no greater than one page)
- Submit a copy of your resume
- List of 3 references
Please submit all documents by TBA.
Send them to:
Dr. Amy Heath
Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
Department of Physical Therapy
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5383 USA
Or email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees in the above job. It is not intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.