Cadet Zone

The Cadet Zone is a space where current ROTC Cadets can get information on contracting, scholarships, and other useful information.


I have just registered for my first Army ROTC class.

Please complete this paperwork and turn it in to your instructor on the first day of class.



To best be prepared for contracting, have all of the documents needed to contract completed the semester before you are eligible to contract.

Remember these contracting rules:

  • You have to contract before receiving a scholarship
  • You can contract as a Simultaneous Membership Program (SMP) Cadet your sophomore year.
  • If you do not have a scholarship and  are not in the National Guard or Army Reserve, you cannot contract until the start of your junior year.

Contracting Checklist and Forms 

ROTC On-Campus Scholarships

On-campus scholarships are highly competitive yet rewarding opportunities that can help you pay for school.

You need to initiate the scholarship request process by providing the  paperwork listed on the scholarship checklist.

If you want to compete to commission active duty complete the paperwork and turn it in to the ROTC Scholarship and Enrollment Officer

If you are wanting a Guaranteed Reserve Forces Duty (GRFD) scholarship, talk to the perspective recruiter to help provide the National Guard or Army Reserve specific documentation.

Scholarship checklist and forms