The department currently has two open faculty specialist positions. Click below for more information about the postings.
- Faculty Specialist II - Clinical Specialist- Speech-Language Pathology
- Faculty Specialist I/II - Lecturer - American Sign Language (ASL)
Western Michigan University's Department of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences occasionally seeks individuals to teach on a part-time basis. Minimal qualifications are as follows:
- Speech-Language Pathology master's degree, CCC-SLP and some clinical and or academic teaching experience
- Audiology—Au.D. degree, CCC-A and some clinical and or academic teaching experience
If you are interested in being considered as a part-time instructor or clinical supervisor in the Department of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Current curriculum vitae, with current email address
- Statement of qualifications, experience and strengths
We will notify you by email when we have received your materials. Please note that receipt or acceptance of materials does not constitute an offer of employment. We will contact you if we are interested in further information or should an opportunity for employment arise. Thank you for your interest in our department.