If you need technical assistance or support please click here to create a ticket to get the fastest response.
The student affairs information systems team is responsible for providing technical support to Western Michigan University's Division of Student Affairs. The major functions of the department include:
- Providing the strategic and operational technical direction for student affairs.
- Supporting WMU purchased computers and printers for the division.
- Developing custom applications and managing third-party solutions for departments.
- Creating and maintaining databases and data interfaces between student affairs and other WMU departments.
- Acting as the liaison between student affairs and the Office of Information Technology.
Student Affairs Information Systems
University Computing Center
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5445 USA
Phone: (269) 387-0788
Fax: (269) 387-2554