If you need technical assistance or support please create a ticket to get the fastest response.
For specific assistance with managing employee accounts use one of the below links to create a ticket.
The student affairs information systems team is responsible for providing technical support to Western Michigan University's Division of Student Affairs. The major functions of the department include:
- Providing the strategic and operational technical direction for student affairs.
- Supporting WMU purchased computers and printers for the division.
- Developing custom applications and managing third-party solutions for departments.
- Creating and maintaining databases and data interfaces between student affairs and other WMU departments.
- Acting as the liaison between student affairs and the Office of Information Technology.
Student Affairs Information Systems
University Computing Center
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5445 USA
Phone: (269) 387-0788
Fax: (269) 387-2554