1. All messages/images will be reviewed by Bernhard Center Staff to ensure they are accurate, appropriate, and promote a specific event or message for an RSO or University Department.
2. All messages should be submitted as a pdf., jpeg., or PowerPoint slide. Messages should be oriented in landscape to best match the orientation of the digital monitors. The monitor ratio is 16:9.
3. All request must be submitted at least five business days prior to the scheduled broadcast. Exceptions will be considered if a message is in reaction to a timely event or activity, and pending resource availability.
4. Messages will be advertised for up to two weeks.
5. Requests to broadcast on the Bernhard Center Indoor Digital Displays are not guaranteed. During periods of heavy volume, requests will be prioritized giving Bernhard Center, WSA, and registered student organizations first priority, while adhering to these policies and procedures for submissions.
6. Message guidelines:
- Message must be informative, courteous, accurate, fair and not defamatory. The Bernhard Center reserves the right to request edit(s) to messages.
- Message must include sponsoring organization(s)
- Message must include date, time, place, and location of the event/program
- Message CANNOT promote alcohol, drugs, or tobacco.
- Message CANNOT be personal announcements or classified ads (e.g., car sales, room or apartment rentals, etc.).
- During election season, messages CANNOT support partisan political purposes, candidates, or causes.
7. Some things to keep in mind:
- Message run time is 5-10 second so keep the message fairly simple without too much detail.
- Include URL link or QR code for more information
- A .pdf or PowerPoint slide works well. Landscape orientation fits the monitors best.
If you have any questions or concerns, send an email or call our office at (269) 387-4860.