We’re excited to welcome you to Kalamazoo—in person—to introduce you to life as a Bronco. Campus visits are one of the best ways for you to view student life first-hand—see our favorite spaces like Sangren Plaza and Miller Fountain—in other words, begin to imagine what life will be like as a Bronco!
To ensure the health and safety of you and the Western Michigan University community, we have implemented the following measures based on public health directives from the State of Michigan and the Center for Disease Control:
Before your visit
All visitors are required to register for a tour in advance at wmich.edu/visit. We regret that we will not be able to accommodate walk-in visitors.
- Check for COVID-19 Symptoms: Please perform a COVID-19 symptom assessment before arriving on campus and stay home if you do not feel well or if you have been in contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19.
- Face Coverings: Based on the most recent CDC recommendations for masking, beginning Monday, March 7, 2022, masks will optional for everyone in non-instructional spaces, including for visitors. For those with questions, please review our FAQ.
- Pre-Arrival: After registering for the tour, you will receive specific information about campus arrival and check in location via email. Please read thoroughly.
On the day of your visit
For the safety of you and our campus community and to adhere to state and CDC guidelines, we’ve adjusted our campus visit experience:
- Face Coverings: Beginning Monday, March 7, 2022, masks will optional for everyone in non-instructional spaces, including for visitors. The Office of Admissions students and staff will be wearing masks based on their own comfort level. We encourage guests to mask based on their comfort level in a public, group setting while on WMU’s campus. For those with questions, please review our FAQ.
- Campus Dining: Dining facilities will not be included on the tour.