We’re excited to welcome you to Kalamazoo—in person—to introduce you to life as a Bronco. Campus visits are one of the best ways for you to view student life first-hand—see our favorite spaces like Sangren Plaza and Miller Fountain—in other words, begin to imagine what life will be like as a Bronco!
To ensure the health and safety of you and the Western Michigan University community, we have implemented the following measures based on public health directives from the State of Michigan and the Center for Disease Control:
Before your visit
All visitors are required to register for a tour in advance at wmich.edu/visit. We regret that we will not be able to accommodate walk-in visitors.
- Check for COVID-19 Symptoms: Please perform a COVID-19 symptom assessment before arriving on campus and stay home if you do not feel well or if you have been in contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19.
- Face Coverings: Face coverings are recommended, but not required, for fully vaccinated individuals when indoors on campus. Please review WMU’s Facial Covering (Mask) Policy for specific details.
- Pre-Arrival: After registering for the tour, you will receive specific information about campus arrival and check in location via email. Please read thoroughly.
On the day of your visit
For the safety of you and our campus community and to adhere to state and CDC guidelines, we’ve adjusted our campus visit experience:
- Face coverings are recommended, but not required, for fully vaccinated individuals when indoors on campus. Please review WMU’s Facial Covering (Mask) Policy on the morning of your visit to check for any policy updates.
- We will follow social distancing guidelines during your visit and ask that you do the same. Please maintain six (6) feet between you and the tour guide and admissions staff.
- Dining facilities will not be included on the tour.