SUMMER Open House
Due to federal and state guidelines, the Summer Open House originally planned to be on campus has moved to a virtual format. Students who previously registered for the in-person event will need to confirm their registration and select their sessions using the gold button below.
WMU invites you and your family to participate in a virtual Summer Open House on Friday, July 31, allowing you to connect with WMU representatives and gets answers to your questions. To register, click the gold button below to get started. A new window will open, and you will be able to select the sessions you plan to attend.
The event begins Friday, July 31 at 10 a.m.
The virtual Summer Open House begins at 10 a.m. and is anticipated to last several hours. You will be able to create your schedule from a variety of 30-minute sessions at the time you register, including:
- Student Panel
- Academic Colleges, including the Lee Honors College and Exploratory Advising
- Living on Campus
- Admissions & Scholarships
HOW TO ATTEND A VIRTUAL EVENT
Prior to the event, please download the Zoom app to your desktop or mobile device. Zoom is experiencing issues with their web browser functionality at this time and joining through the app will provide the best audio and visual experience for your scheduled virtual session.
Your confirmation email will contain your Itinerary; on your itinerary page, you will find the unique links for each of your registered sessions. A second confirmation email as well as a text reminder will be sent 5-10 minutes prior to the event start time.
- The session officially begins at 10 a.m. EDT.
- If you encounter issues accessing a session, just text back to the same number that sent your confirmation and reminder messages. Someone will be available to assist!
- If you need additional follow-up from the Office of Admissions, visit wmich.edu/admissions/visit and click the ‘Chat With Us’ button in the bottom right corner of each page (available 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday) to connect with one of our admissions counselors.
Fall Open Houses
Fall Open Houses will be held on the following dates; registration will open later this summer.
- Friday, October 2
- Friday, October 9
- Friday, November 6
- Friday, November 13
Please contact the Office of Admissions at (269) 387-2000 for more information about any of our virtual events.