- Dismantling the Deep Structures of Racial and Economic Inequality Presented by Tim Ready and Fernando Ospina, Jan. 21, 2019
- Dissecting Structural Racism Presented by Tim Ready at the Kalamazoo Summit on Racism, Nov. 2, 2018.
- Persistent Poverty in Kalamazoo What Is It? How Does It Matter? How to Change the Social Processes That Sustain It Prepared by Tim Ready, June 10, 2018
Poverty and Need for Shared Prosperity Kalamazoo, presented by Tim Ready to the Kalamazoo City Commission, March 27, 2017
- 14th Amendment and Pursuit of a More Perfect Union, presented by Tim Ready to the Grand Rapids Bar Association, April 28, 2017
- Summit on Racism, 2016. Tim Ready presentation
- Grad Nation - Douglass Community Association by Tim Ready Oct, 2016
- Poverty, Quality of Life and Child Development Data for Kalamazoo, 2016, Tim Ready
- Free college is not enough: The unavoidable limits of the Kalamazoo Promise, a Brookings Social Mobility Memo by Tim Ready, June 24, 2015.
- Racial and Economic Inequality in the 21st Century: Reframing our Values, Reforming Our Institutions and Revitalizing Our Communities. Invited presentation at WMU Cooley Law School by Tim Ready, 2015.
- Kalamazoo County Health Indicators, Annie Wendt, Tim Ready and Ann Miles, 2010.
- Racial and Ethnic Diversity: Experiences, Beliefs and Attitudes of 2011 Incoming Freshmen Report,
- On Becoming the Education Community, Tim Ready, Joe Johnson and Mark McBride, 2008.
- All of a Piece: Poverty and the Healthy Growth, Development and Learning of Kalamazoo's Children, Timothy Ready, 2011