Open your world to healthier cooking
Acquire the very shopping and cooking skills that build health and vitality, deliciously!
Increase your appetite for natural, healthful and delicious foods, gain confidence in the kitchen and the grocery store, and happily answer the question, “What’s for dinner tonight?”
Eight-week program featuring:
1. Why Eat REAL, Starting with Snacking–Chocolate Chia Energy Bites
2. Breakfast of Champions–Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
3. Power Up Your Salads with Cruciferous–Massaged Kale Salad
4. Chocolate that’s GOOD for You… for REAL!–Dark Chocolate Mousse
5. Go Mediterranean and Love Every Bite!–Roasted Eggplant Pasta
6. Spotlight on Spices–Slow Cooker Asian Chicken & “Riced” Cauliflower
7. Healthy Pizza Enjoyed Out and at Home–Thai Pizza
8. Embrace Plant-Based–Thai Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry
Program includes a one-year subscription to EatRealAmerica.com, providing:
- 1000+ REAL food recipes
- Twice-weekly meal inspiration and coaching emails
- Online recipe box and customizable time-saving shopping list
- All in an ad-free mobile-friendly environment!
Learn Eat Real skills:
1. Nutrition education
2. Cooking how-to
3. Shopping guidance
4. Online recipe library
Jan. 17-March 7, 2019
Every Thursday (eight-week program)
12:10 to 12:50 p.m.
Sindecuse Health Center, Room 3131
Video, food sampling and discussions each week.
Cost (over $100 program value)
Western Wellness participant
Non Western Wellness participant
Space is limited. Maximum of 20 participants.
Deadline to sign up is Monday, Jan. 15.
Beth Northuis at email@example.com