Welcome to One-to-One Worksite Wellness, provided by the experienced and trusted professionals at Holtyn Wellness. This is a service provided at no cost to you, to help you become the healthiest, happiest, most energetic person you can be...at your job and at home. You are now an important part of the WMU community with an employer willing to invest in you and your health.
It starts with an online health survey followed by a Wellness Assessment at your worksite with your trained health coach. All personal information is confidential, and WMU only receives University-wide aggregate data. During your 30-minute session, your coach will conduct a Biometric Assessment (cholesterol/lipids, glucose, blood pressure, weight, BMI, waist and fitness) and review your health survey. You and your coach will then discuss any health concerns you have, setting specific achievable goals in areas where you are ready for a positive change. You will have access to a personal webpage that contains your health data and provides you with resources and information. You may also choose to do the online health survey and complete the biometrics and coaching session with either your primary care provider or Sindecuse Health Center.
New Participant Registration
1. Register by going online to holtynwellness.com.
- a. Click Login
- b. Scroll down and click Enroll Yourself
- c. Your one time Company Code: 1400
2. Complete the online Health Survey on the Holtyn Wellness website.
3. Complete a biometric assessment and health coaching session. Coaching sessions with Holtyn Wellness can be scheduled directly on the website. Other options for completing your biometric assessment and health coaching session include:
- Contact Holtyn Wellness directly at (269) 251-6858 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule with Sindecuse Health Center at (269) 387-3282. PPO Plan Participants fee may apply -- See updated coverage changes for Western Wellness participants seeking assessment appointments through Sindecuse as fees may now apply.
- Schedule with your primary medical provider (fees may apply).