- ADA 6200 - Introduction to Substance Use and Addiction
- ADA 6330 - Cultural Humility and Social Justice in the Addiction Field
- ADA 6350 - Approaches to Addiction Services
- ADA 6400 - Co-Occurring Disorders and Addictions (also listed as CECP 6390)
- ADA 6410 - Addiction in Family Systems and Primary Relationships
- ADA 6700 - Field Practicum - or -
ADA 6710 - Capstone
Note: Field Practicum (ADA 6700) and Capstone (ADA 6710) are offered each semester with approval from the SPADA Program Director and Field Practicum Coordinator. (See the SPADA Field Practicum Manual for more information).