Advising info

To make the most of the opportunities offered by Western Michigan University's Specialty Program in Alcohol and Drug Abuse, we highly recommend meeting with an academic advisor.

Undergraduate minor

For undergraduate minor advising and to declare a minor in addiction studies, call CHHS Advising at (269) 387-2656.

Graduate certificate

For graduate certificate advising, email or call (269) 387-2656.

Video of WMU Specialty Program in Alcohol & Drug Abuse - Virtual Info Session