Transfer resources for Jackson College
Jackson College and Western Michigan University have an established transfer partnership. Our goal is to help you maximize your time at JC so that your transition to WMU is as smooth as possible. This page directs you to online resources and real people in admissions and advising that care about your questions and want to help you succeed.
If you have questions, please call the Office of Admissions at (269) 387-2000.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus visits at WMU
You can learn more about scholarships by visiting the transfer scholarship page.
PHI THETA KAPPA
WMU's Phi Theta Kappa Alumni chapter, Alpha of Michigan, invites you to join us for fun activities and volunteer opportunities that will positively shape your experience at WMU! The chapter strives to follow the four hallmarks: scholarship, leadership, fellowship and service. You can connect with us on Facebook or via email.
WMU is a member of American Honors, one of the most prestigious community college honors programs in the country. American Honors students from JC receive automatic transfer acceptance upon program completion, when they maintain a 3.0 GPA and complete an associate degree by the time they enroll at WMU. American Honors students must apply by February 1 of their final year of the American Honors program. Visit the WMU American Honors site for more information.
- Athletic Training
- Business Education
- Child and Family Development 2017 | Child and Family Development 2014
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education 2017 | Early Childhood Education 2014
- Elementary Education 2017 | Elementary Education 2016 | Elementary Education 2014
- Elementary/Middle Content Majors
- Elementary/Middle Content Minors
- Exercise Science
- Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher Education Major
- Family Studies 2017 | Family Studies 2014
- Fashion Design and Development
- Fashion Merchandising
- Food Service Administration
- Food Service Operations and Sustainability
- Freshwater Science Sustainability
- Health Education (School Emphasis) Major
- Health Education (School Emphasis) Minor
- Industrial Technology Education Non-Vocational Major 2017 | Industrial Technology Education Non-Vocational Major 2014
- Industrial Technology Education Vocational Major
- Interdisciplinary Health Services
- Interior Design
- Physical and Health Education Major
- Physical Education Minor Secondary Emphasis
- Physical Education Major: Teacher/Coach Emphasis
- Political Science
- Recreation Management
- Social Work
- Special Education and Elementary Education: LD & EI: K-12 2017 | Special Education and Elementary Education: LD & EI: K-12 2014
- Speech Pathology and Audiology
- Sport Management 2016 | Sport Management 2014
- Sustainable Brewing
- University Studies
- Workforce Education and Development Major
- Youth Community and Development