Transfer resources for Monroe County Community College
Monroe County Community College and Western Michigan University have an established transfer partnership. Our goal is to help you maximize your time at MCCC so that your transition to WMU is as smooth as possible. This page directs you to online resources and real people in admissions and advising that care about your questions and want to help you succeed.
Visits at Monroe County Community College
Admissions representatives visit MCCC regularly to meet with students. Take advantage of these opportunities to connect with us while we are conveniently on your campus.
If you have questions, please call the Office of Admissions at (269) 387-2000.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus visits at WMU
You can learn more about scholarships by visiting the transfer scholarship page.
PHI THETA KAPPA
WMU's Phi Theta Kappa Alumni chapter, Alpha of Michigan, invites you to join us for fun activities and volunteer opportunities that will positively shape your experience at WMU! The chapter strives to follow the four hallmarks: scholarship, leadership, fellowship and service. You can connect with us on Facebook or via email.
Our transfer guides prepare MCCC students for a number of specific majors at WMU. If your intended major is not listed, please connect with your WMU representative for further assistance.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Elementary Education
- Exercise Science
- Fashion Merchandising and Design
- Freshwater Science Sustainability
- Interdisciplinary Health Services
- Political Science
- Secondary Education: Biology
- Secondary Education: Chemistry
- Secondary Education: Earth Science
- Secondary Education: English
- Secondary Education: French
- Secondary Education: German
- Secondary Education: History
- Secondary Education: Integrated Science
- Secondary Education: Math
- Secondary Education: Physics
- Secondary Education: Political Science
- Secondary Education: Social Studies
- Secondary Education: Spanish
- Social Work
- Speech Pathology and Audiology
- Sport Management
- Sustainable Brewing
- University Studies