Bronco Transit bus route changes for Thanksgiving Break!
All main campus routes will end at 5:30 p.m. on Wed. Nov. 27
- Thursday–Saturday, Nov. 28–30 — No bus service.
- Regular route schedules will resume on Monday, Dec. 2
Road Closure extended
Road closed due to construction.
Arcadia Road closure between Ernest Burnhams and the Ring Road has been extended until the beginning of November. The following routes will be affected:
- Bistro Three stop has been moved to the Read Fieldhouse stop on the Ring Rd.
- Burnhams stop uses either the Waldo Library or the French Hall stop.
Brown and Oakland Routes
- Burnhams stop moved to in front of Ernest Burnham.
Please allow for extra time—schedules should remain close to the posted time!
WMU bus service
Your fares have been prepaid. To ride the bus, students, faculty and staff, show a valid Western Michigan University Bronco Card to any bus driver.
Campus loading zone
All WMU Bronco Transit routes, the aviation shuttle and community routes arrive and depart from the campus loading zone, located between Rood Hall and the Fetzer Center.