How to use the buscycle
Bike racks are available for your convenience.
- Remove loose items from the bike that could fall off.
- Tell the bus driver you will be loading your bike and load it from in front of the bus, not in the way of oncoming traffic.
- Squeeze the handle up to release the latch, then fold down the bike rack.
- Lift the bike onto the rack, fitting the wheels into the labeled wheel slots.
- Raise the support arm over the front tire so the hook rests at the highest point on the front wheel.
- Board the bus and enjoy the ride.