- The resume fills the page but is not overcrowded. There are no grammar or spelling errors. It can be easily scanned.
- Written in clear simple font style, size 11-12, side margins 1 inch, top and bottom margins 1/2 to 1 inch.
- Organized, clear, and well defined. It highlights the most pertinent information and includes: institution and its location, graduation date, major, degree, GPA, study abroad (as appropriate), and any relevant course work.
- Information relates to the intended career field. Places of work, location, titles, and dates are included for each position. Descriptions are clear and formatted as bullets beginning with action verbs. This section could be split into related and other experience.
- Activities and honors are listed, and descriptions include skills gained and leadership roles held. Dates of involvement are listed.