Students and alumni, visit Handshake for details for current events including a complete list of employers, job titles, majors recruited, times and locations.
Career and Student Employment Services is hosting virtual job fairs through Easy Virtual Fair for the 2020-21 school year. Below are instructions for creating a candidate profile in Easy Virtual Fair, as well as searching for the employers attending the job fair that are hiring for your qualifications.
- Create your candidate profile in Easy Virtual Fair
- Fill out all of the information on the profile, because that's what employers will see
- Upload your resume* to your candidate profile
- View employers and open positions in Handshake https://wmich.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs
- Upload your resume* to your Handshake profile, and make it "public" (visible to employers in Handshake)
- View the employers signed up to attend, their open positions, and required qualifications for candidates
Upcoming job fairs (2020-2021 school year)
Please note: we are still offering our usual job fairs, just hosted on a virtual platform. We will send updates to students and employers soon, as more information becomes available.
Engineering Expo 2020 Virtual Fair
Wednesday, September 23 | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Student information for Engineering Expo 2020 Virtual Fair | Employer information for Engineering Expo 2020 Virtual Fair