Career and Student Employment Services provides on-campus presentations, workshops, and resources for Western Michigan University classes, student organizations, and other student groups.
Before requesting a speaker or materials:
- Make sure one of our staff members is available before adding us to your syllabus or agenda.
- Deadline for requests - High demand for speakers and resources means that requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the engagement.
- Online resources will be provided at the very minimum if a presenter is not available.
- Questions? Call (269) 387-2745 if you have any questions about requesting information about presentations.
- Please submit one request per presentation.