Students can schedule an in-person appointment in Handshake. If you have questions about activating your Handshake account or making appointments, please call Career and Student Employment Services at (269) 387-2745.
Career and Student Employment Services at Western Michigan University offers 20-minute drop-in sessions and one-hour appointments.
Career Zone - 1344 Ellsworth Hall
- Monday through Friday, noon to 5 p.m.
Cafe Critique Drop-In Career Advising - Floyd Hall - Advising Suite
September Extended Hours:
- September 11, 12: noon to 3 pm
- September 16-20: noon to 3 pm
- September 23, 24: noon to 3 pm
October 2 - December 12
- Wednesdays and Thursdays, noon to 3 pm
View career advising schedule at the Career Center