In-person, drop-in career advising
- Opens August 31, 2021, at noon
- Hours: Monday through Thursday, noon to 7 p.m.
- Location: 1344 Ellsworth Hall (first floor, main lobby)
- Drop in without an appointment and receive a 20 minute career advising session
- Available topics include: Resume or cover letter review; activating your Handshake account; searching for jobs and internships; interview preparation tips
Virtual career advising
- Submit a resume to email@example.com
- Receive a reviewed copy within three business days
- Sign up for a career advising appointment with a Career Development Specialist
- Daily schedule: Monday through Friday, 9 to 11 a.m., and 1 to 4 p.m.
- Please use your wmich.edu email address to make your appointment
- You will be sent a confirmation email with a link to join the virtual appointment on MS Teams
New! Live chat
- Get quick answers to quick career questions in real-time from Career and Student Employment Services staff
- Available Tuesday through Thursday, 1 to 3 p.m.
- Click on the brown "Chat with us" tab at the bottom right corner of wmich.edu/career