Graduating now? Check out our guide to graduating during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Employment verifications: email or fax the verification to us, and we will provide further instruction. Email: email@example.com | Fax: (269) 387-2555. Leave a voicemail with any additional information or questions at (269) 387-2745; we constantly monitor this voicemail box between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Career tools and resources
Explore career options
Find a job
- Handshake and other job search websites
- Handshake blog: Top 500 companies hiring in Handshake (updated weekly)
- Temporary or remote work during COVID-19
- [LIVE] List of companies still hiring, in hiring freezes, etc (note: this is updated in real-time by community users, including career services staff and industry professionals, and we do not verify this information)
- List of 2019 Top 200 OPT Employers (published by US Immigration and Customs Enforcement)
- Campus jobs
- Part-time job search websites
- Applicant tracking systems
Resumes, CVs, and cover letters
- Questions Students Can Ask in Interviews to Tell If a Company Really Cares About Diversity and Inclusion by Cindy Price Verduce, M.Ed. (Word document)
- Questions Students Can Ask in Interviews to Tell If a Company Really Cares About Diversity and Inclusion by Cindy Price Verduce, M.Ed. (PDF)