career tools and resources
Explore career options
- Connect your interests to careers with FOCUS 2
- What can I do with a major in?
- Where can I work with my major?
- Where do Broncos work?
- Explore careers through internships and part-time jobs
- Explore careers through informational interviews and networking
- Is graduate school right for you?
- Where can I intern with my major? - Internship catalog
- What skills do employers want?
- Campus jobs
Find a job
- Handshake and other job search websites
- Part-time jobs
- Professional etiquette
- Applicant tracking systems
- Objectives, summaries, profiles, and branding statements
- Accomplishment statements for resumes
- Desirable skills in the workplace
- Keywords and action verbs
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Cover letters
- Thank you notes
- The importance of grammar
Sample Resumes and CV
- Interview prep
- During the interview
- STAR Method
- Negatively phrased and illegal interview questions
- Accepting and declining offers
- Salary negotiation
Government, academia, and beyond
IDENTITY-BASED CAREER RESOURCES
Career and Student Employment Services holds diversity and inclusion as one of our seven core values. We understand that each individual is unique and has a valuable contribution to the world of work. To help you celebrate your unique identities and articulate the strengths of those identities to potential employers, we have compiled a list of resources that can guide you during your job search. For more personalized advice and assistance, please schedule an appointment with a Career Development Specialist by calling (269) 387-2745.
- Graduate students
- International students
- LGBT students
- Students of color
- Students with disabilities