Graduating now? Check out our guide to graduating during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Employment verifications: email or fax the verification to us, and we will provide further instruction. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: (269) 387-2555. Leave a voicemail with any additional information or questions at (269) 387-2745; we constantly monitor this voicemail box between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
career tools and resources
Explore career options
- What can I do with my major?
- Explore careers through experience, informational interviews, and networking
- Is graduate school right for you?
Find a job
- Handshake and other job search websites
- Handshake blog: Top 500 companies hiring in Handshake (updated weekly)
- Temporary or remote work during COVID-19
- [LIVE] List of companies still hiring, in hiring freezes, etc (note: this is updated in real-time by community users, including career services staff and industry professionals, and we do not verify this information)
- Campus jobs
- Part-time job search websites
- Applicant tracking systems
- How to prepare for job fairs
- Virtual job fairs and interviews resource guide
- Personal commercial
- Professional etiquette
Resumes, CVs, and Cover Letters
- Resume samples
- Keywords and action verbs
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) writing and samples
- Cover letters
- Thank you notes
- Interview Practice with Big Interview
- "The Ultimate Guide to Acing Video Interviews" by Big Interview
- Interview attire