Event preparation resources
- Virtual job fairs and interviews resource guide
- Learn what to do before, during and after a job fair.
- Do your research! One of the most impressive things to a recruiter is knowledge of the company, culture, their products, and their available positions. Look at the company website, do some research online, find them in Handshake.
- Resumes and cover letters: review the Career Development Guide, and be sure to have your documents looked at by an advisor.
- Interview preparation: explore the resources available at Big Interview - decide if the fast track or mastery course is right for you, and choose from numerous categories and thousands of questions.
- Dress for success.
- View our upcoming career preparation events in Handshake.
If you are a recruiter interested in participating in preparation activities, please call (269) 387-2745 and ask for Buffy or email her at email@example.com.