We will help you find your fit!
We will assist you with exploring career options, job searching, interviewing, negotiating, and finding internships and jobs. Visit us today! We have resources for WMU Students, Employers hiring Broncos, WMU Alumni, Student Employee Supervisors, WMU Faculty and Staff, and Families.
- Virtual career advising:
- If you are in need of a resume review, and are a current WMU student or recent WMU alumni launching your career, please submit it to WMU-Handshake@wmich.edu and we will return your reviewed resume within 3 business days.
- For anything else career related, current WMU students and recent WMU alumni can set up a virtual appointment through Microsoft Teams with a Career Development Specialist at the button below. Appointments are available Monday through Friday, 9 to 11 a.m., and 1 to 4 p.m.
- New! Live chat
- Get quick answers to quick career questions in real-time from Career and Student Employment Services staff.
- Available Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 1 to 3 p.m., and Thursday evenings from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Get quick answers to quick questions by visiting wmich.edu/career, clicking the brown “Chat with us” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Employment verifications: email or fax the verification to us, and we will provide further instruction. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: (269) 387-2555. Leave a voicemail with any additional information or questions at (269) 387-2745; we constantly monitor this voicemail box between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.