Students of Color
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion - This WMU office encompasses inclusion, acceptance, respect and empowerment, and understands that diversity includes the dimensions of race, ethnicity, and national and regional origins, among other identities. It sponsors speakers, discussion series, and other events to celebrate and increase awareness about diversity and to encourage cross-cultural interaction.
- IM Diversity - articles and blog posts for diverse populations, as well as unique “Diversity Villages” for different identities.
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity - the list of the Top 50 companies in the country for diversity; articles on career advice and other resources.
- Black Career Network - links job seekers and employers who are serious about building a diverse workforce.
- Asian Career Network - provides the Asian-American community with a trusted professional network, linking members with employers who want to build a diverse workforce.
- IHispano - As one of seven culturally distinct websites in The Professional Diversity Network, iHispano provides a professional network for Latinos that is far more engaging and welcoming than a typical job board.
- Questions Students Can Ask in Interviews to Tell If a Company Really Cares About Diversity and Inclusion by Cindy Price Verduce, M.Ed.