Chemical Release

If your department is involved in the handling of chemicals or hazardous materials, be aware of the Western Michigan University Hazard Communication Program. Should a spill or other incident occur, immediately call the Department of Public Safety at (269) 387-5555 or 911 from a campus phone. During standard business hours, contact Environmental Safety and Emergency Management at (269) 387-5590.

Additional resources