Western Michigan University is committed to the safety and security of all persons. To ensure a safe workplace and to reduce the risk of violence, all employees should review and understand all provisions of this workplace threats, violence and weapons policy.
We also recommend that employees become familiar with WMU's Workplace Violence Prevention Ideas.
- 16 case studies—U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- How to tackle workplace bullying—UK National Workplace Bullying Advice Line
- Motivation at work—About.com
- Tips for minimizing workplace negativity—About.com
- Using humor in the workplace—About.com
- Workplace incivility study—Bullying Institute
- Workplace violence—US Department of the Interior