WMU EMPLOYEES ARE INVITED TO JOIN THE HEALTHY WAY
The Healthy Way program is designed for faculty and staff who want to achieve their health and wellness goals through evidence-based nutrition and mindful eating practices and behavior change strategies. Sessions are designed to provide individual and peer support.
- Free for WMU Employees. Valued at $250.
- Six weekly education sessions with Registered Dietitian, Gretchen Kauth.
- Individual nutrition consultations are available but not required. More information will be discussed in the group sessions.
- Follow-up education and support by email.
- Attendees do not need to be a registered Western Wellness program participant.
Register by Monday, Sept. 25.
(Space is limited to 40 people)
Wednesdays from 12:05-12:55 p.m.
Oct. 4, 11, 18, 25