The Leonard and Frances A. Gernant Gerontology Scholarship
Nancy Cretsinger | email@example.com | (269) 387-3680
- For undergraduate students focusing on gerontology and older adults.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student at Western Michigan University (a minimum of 12 semester hours).
- Preference shall be given to students demonstrating high overall academic achievement at WMU and dedication to a career in health and human service areas with an emphasis on serving the aging.
- Financial need shall be a secondary consideration when there are more academically qualified applicants than awards available.
- Minimum of $500.
- Renewable for two years only.