Contact Us

To address student complaints, concerns or problems visit the WMU Ombudsman's website to learn about filing a formal complaint.

Formal Complaint

*Required information

Office of Government Affairs
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5247 USA
Phone: (269) 387-2074
Fax: (269) 387-2137

3000F Seibert Administration Building, Mail Stop 5247