Maintains information technology systems and resources in the Human Resources distributed computing environment. Manages Human Resources electronic workflow. Supervises the Human Resources customer service staff, including oversight of departmental budget and payroll functions.
- Manages online electronic workflow processes, including developing processes, reviewing and administering the authorization process, troubleshooting and process improvements.
- Serves as a liaison for Human Resources and University offices for resolving access and electronic workflow issues. Collaborates with information technology in order to create, upgrade and maintain applicable requirements and reports.
- Researches and recommends systems and processes. Ensures integrity of data.
- Coordinates and participates in end user testing of systems upgrades.
- Advises and consults with University users and administrators on appropriate actions and processes related to data workflow. Coordinates and provides University user training, support and technical assistance.
- Participates in security committee meetings. Coordinates the security reauthorization project. Assigns and modifies security roles for electronic workflow users.
- Assists Human Resources management staff with special projects as needed.
- May assist with training and staff on database entry processes.
- Supervises the Human Resources customer service staff, including oversight of departmental budget and payroll functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited institution.
- Three year’s relevant experience.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data and processes.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of human resources functions and practices.
- Knowledge of regulations governing privacy of personal and human resources information.
- Experience maintaining confidential personal data.
- Supervisory or lead experience.
- Budget management experience.
Office or other indoor work with minimal physical demands such as occasionally lifting or moving materials less than 25 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a well-lit, temperature-controlled indoor environment with occasional exposure to the outdoors or any number of elements.
This description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees in the above job. It is not intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.