Instructs tennis lessons at the University’s athletic club.
- Instructs junior and adult tennis lessons, including but not limited to, private lessons, camps, clinics, practices and new member evaluations.
- Runs one-day non-instructional events, including but not limited to, mixers, match-play and tournaments.
- Records daily attendance to ensure accurate billing of member and guest clientele.
- Participates in other events as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year's relevant experience.
- U.S. Professional Tennis Association certification.
- First Aid/CPR/AED certification.
Light work with some physical demands such as continuously lifting or moving materials less than 25 pounds, but rarely moving more than 25 to 50 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a well-lit, temperature-controlled indoor environment with occasional exposure to the outdoors or any number of elements.
This description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees in the above job. It is not intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.